This application form, once completed can be used to apply for entry into any of Blue Care’s 57 residential aged care facilities throughout Queensland and northern New South Wales.
- The information you provide on this application form is information that Blue Care requires to assess your
needs and priority for entry into residential aged care, whether for permanent or respite care.
- Additional information is available about aged care from the Department of Social Services on
1800 200 422 or their website myagedcare.gov.au
- Please use a black pen and write in BLOCK LETTERS and, where indicated, tick the box and write a
- To find an aged care facility near you, refer to the attached Residential Aged Care Directory or visit
www.bluecare.org.au and select Our Services – Residential and then click on the link to find the nearest
Blue Care centre.
- For assistance with the completion of the Permanent Application Form, please do not hesitate to contact
our customer service representatives on toll-free number 1800 838 929.
- A complete application (all documents) is required by Blue Care to proceed to the wait list.